Why Paladin Cloud
We take a holistic approach to security across your clouds.
Join Our Team
Sr. Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for an experienced full stack engineer capable of frontend, backend and infrastructure development for our open source and enterprise SaaS platform. You will design, develop, and optimize, our Security-as-Code product, including key features and functionality. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new capabilities, and ensuring the scalability, performance, and security of our products.
To be successful you will be able to envision, communicate and build software in the AWS environment, understand cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc…) and work on a high quality, high velocity team. Ideally you will also have excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with industry trends, and are a team player.Apply Today
- Create and deliver world class enterprise software
- Design, develop and deploy modern cloud native solutions
- Communicate effectively
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and QA teams
- Participate in our Open Source community
- Interact with customers and developers as needed
- Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives
- Define, develop, and maintain cloud security best practices
- Identify, analyze, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Regularly review existing systems and make recommendations for improvements
- Degree in computer science or a similar field
- At least 5 years of full stack development in a cloud environment
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Experience with DevOps, Scrum, and Kanban
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP, or others
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Great communication and collaboration skills
About Paladin Cloud
Paladin Cloud is building an Open Source, Security-as-Code platform for developers and security teams to identify and eliminate risks in your cloud environments. We’re committed to building and maintaining our Open Source platform to support developers in their cloud native journey.
Paladin Cloud is passionate about working with developers and security teams to protect their cloud environments to secure their applications and data. We’re all about the community – our Open Source first philosophy drives everything we do.